9/11/2018

MULE bloggers vlogging challenge with Mulography!


Sari is UK based blogger and she has 2 mules! She is one of the bloggers in Haynet and she joined the vlogging challenge and asked me to join with me!

Hell yeah count me in!

The idea was to make 5 questions to another blogger/vlogger, record everything and make one video.

I asked from Sari:
  • What are your 5 main goals with your mules for the year 2018?
  • Show me your tack room and name the one, that is most stupid buy ever. What piece of tack should be found in every horse/mule/donkey owners' tack room?
  • Would you recommend buying a mule to anyone? What kind of person should buy a mule and what kind of people shouldn't?
  • After the work and chores, what is your favourite way to spend a relaxing evening/night?
  • Name 3 most important things in Finland (don't google).

And Sari asked from me:
  • What are your top three tips for surviving mule ownership?
  • What is it about mules and donkeys that appeals to you?
  • If you won €10,000 right now, what would you do with it? What's the first thing you would buy?
  • You mentioned that horse keeping in the UK is very different from Finland. In what ways? If you can show us, even better!
  • I have to ask you the same question: what are the first things that come to mind when you think about England?
  • Bonus question!: Do you want Marty?!
Then we shot our videos and I edited them all together with Movie Maker.


No comments

Post a Comment