11/02/2018

Boa Horse Boots on Muuli

I bought Muuli used Boa Horse Boots. I have one pair in size 0 and another pair in 00. I thouthg that Muuli's size is 00 (the smallest one) but it seemes that 0 is better for her. Muuli's hoof is 10 cm long and it means that 00 should be okay, but it is very small. I could wear them, but it was much harder than with the bigger size.

Muuli is used to hoof boots but this was the first time she was wearing Boa boots. Boas felt quite heavy but still elegant. I liked when there weren't any velcro straps on them.

First I was a bit afraid about how are these going to stay on in a sylinder shape mule foot, but they stayed on very well! I didn't yet try these on the saddle or in the trail, but I will.

I think I will keep these as my summer boots and I will screw studs back on to my another boots.

This is the size chart for Boa boots in case you are interested.















Even that our arena wasn't THAT wet, there was plenty of water inside the boots when I took them off. These boots don't really have holes for water to come off.




No comments

Post a Comment